Aircrack-ng is a complete suite of tools to assess WiFi network security.
It focuses on different areas of WiFi security:
So what I understood is that you wanted to know how to install aircrack-ng using either through Powershell or Cmd. Let me answer this, its the same procedure how you used to install any exe files i.e. Go to the Directory where aircrack-ng exe f. Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store. When you’ve found the Aircrack-ng on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid. Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete. In this post I will tell you how to crack wpa/wpa2 wi-fi in kali linux using aircrack-ng. To do this, first you should install kalinux or you can use live kali linux. To make a kali-linux bootable click here. To crack Wi-Fi, first, you need a computer with.
- Monitoring: Packet capture and export of data to text files for further processing by third party tools.
- Attacking: Replay attacks, deauthentication, fake access points and others via packet injection.
- Testing: Checking WiFi cards and driver capabilities (capture and injection).
- Cracking: WEP and WPA PSK (WPA 1 and 2).
All tools are command line which allows for heavy scripting. A lot of GUIs have taken advantage of this feature. It works primarily Linux but also Windows, OS X, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, as well as Solaris and even eComStation 2.
- OpenSSL development package or libgcrypt development package.
- Airmon-ng (Linux) requires ethtool.
- On windows, cygwin has to be used and it also requires w32api package.
- On Windows, if using clang, libiconv and libiconv-devel
- Linux: LibNetlink 1 or 3. It can be disabled by passing --disable-libnl to configure.
- pkg-config (pkgconf on FreeBSD)
- FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Solaris and OS X with macports: gmake
- Linux/Cygwin: make and Standard C++ Library development package (Debian: libstdc++-dev)
- If you want SSID filtering with regular expression in airodump-ng(-essid-regex) pcre development package is required.
- If you want to use airolib-ng and '-r' option in aircrack-ng,SQLite development package >= 3.3.17 (3.6.X version or better is recommended)
- If you want to use Airpcap, the 'developer' directory from the CD/ISO/SDK is required.
- In order to build
wesside-ng,libpcap development package is required (on Cygwin, use the Aircap SDK instead; see above)
- For best performance on FreeBSD (50-70% more), install gcc5 (or better) via: pkg install gcc9
- For best performance on SMP machines, ensure the hwloc library and headers are installed. It is strongly recommended on high core count systems, it may give a serious speed boost
- CMocka for unit testing
- For intergation testing on Linux only: tcpdump, HostAPd, WPA Supplicant and screen
Installing required and optional dependencies
Below are instructions for installing the basic requirements to build
aircrack-ng for a number of operating systems.
Note: CMocka, tcpdump, screen, HostAPd and WPA Supplicant should not be dependencies when packaging Aircrack-ng.
Note: on CentOS and RedHat, HostAPd requires 'epel' repository to be enabled: sudo yum install epel-release
XCode, Xcode command line tools and HomeBrew are required.
Cygwin requires the full path to the
setup.exe utility, in order toautomate the installation of the necessary packages. In addition, itrequires the location of your installation, a path to the cachedpackages download location, and a mirror URL.
An example of automatically installing all the dependenciesis as follows:
aircrack-ng, the Autotools build system is utilized. Autotools replacesthe older method of compilation.
NOTE: If utilizing a developer version, eg: one checked out from source control,you will need to run a pre-
configure script. The script to use is one of thefollowing:
autoreconf -i or
env NOCONFIGURE=1 ./autogen.sh.
./configure the project for building with the appropriate options specifiedfor your environment:
TIP: If the above fails, please see above about developer source control versions.
Next, compile the project (respecting if
gmake is needed):
Compilation on *BSD or Solaris:
Finally, the additional targets listed below may be of use in your environment:
Execute all unit testing:
Execute all integration testing (requires root):
When configuring, the following flags can be used and combined to adjust the suiteto your choosing:
with-airpcap=DIR: needed for supporting airpcap devices on windows (cygwin or msys2 only)Replace DIR above with the absolute location to the root of theextracted source code from the Airpcap CD or downloaded SDK availableonline. Required on Windows to build
wesside-ngwhen building experimental tools.The developer pack (Compatible with version 4.1.1 and 4.1.3) can be downloaded athttps://support.riverbed.com/content/support/software/steelcentral-npm/airpcap.html
with-experimental: needed to compile
wesside-ng.libpcap development package is also required to compile most of the tools.If not present, not all experimental tools will be built.On Cygwin, libpcap is not present and the Airpcap SDK replaces it.See --with-airpcap option above.
with-ext-scripts: needed to build
airdrop-ng.Note: Each script has its own dependencies.
with-gcrypt: Use libgcrypt crypto library instead of the default OpenSSL.And also use internal fast sha1 implementation (borrowed from GIT)Dependency (Debian): libgcrypt20-dev
with-duma: Compile with DUMA support. DUMA is a library to detect buffer overruns and under-runs.Dependencies (debian): duma
disable-libnl: Set-up the project to be compiled without libnl (1 or 3). Linux option only.
without-opt: Do not enable stack protector (on GCC 4.9 and above).
enable-shared: Make OSdep a shared library.
disable-shared: When combined with enable-static, it will statically compile Aircrack-ng.
with-avx512: On x86, add support for AVX512 instructions in aircrack-ng. Only use it whenthe current CPU supports AVX512.
with-static-simd=: Compile a single optimization in aircrack-ng binary. Useful when compilingstatically and/or for space-constrained devices. Valid SIMD options: x86-sse2,x86-avx, x86-avx2, x86-avx512, ppc-altivec, ppc-power8, arm-neon, arm-asimd.Must be used with --enable-static --disable-shared. When using those 2 options, the defaultis to compile the generic optimization in the binary. --with-static-simd merely allowsto choose another one.
Configure and compiling:
Compiling with gcrypt:
Installing (strip binaries):
Installing, with external scripts:
Testing (with sqlite, experimental and pcre)
Compiling on OS X with macports (and all options):
Compiling on OS X 10.10 with XCode 7.1 and Homebrew:
NOTE: Older XCode ships with a version of LLVM that does not support CPU featuredetection; which causes the
./configureto fail. To work around this older LLVM,it is required that a different compile suite is used, such as GCC or a newer LLVMfrom Homebrew.
If you wish to use OpenSSL from Homebrew, you may need to specify the locationto its' installation. To figure out where OpenSSL lives, run:
brew --prefix openssl
Use the output above as the DIR for
Compiling on FreeBSD with gcc9
Compiling on Cygwin with Airpcap (assuming Airpcap devpack is unpacked in Aircrack-ng directory)
Compiling on DragonflyBSD with gcrypt using GCC 8
Compiling on OpenBSD (with autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.16)
Using Aircrack Ng On Windows
Automatic detection of CPU optimization is done at run time. This behavioris desirable when packaging Aircrack-ng (for a Linux or other distribution.)
Also, in some cases it may be desired to provide your own flags completely andnot having the suite auto-detect a number of optimizations. To do this, addthe additional flag
--without-opt to the
- Use your package manager to download aircrack-ng
- In most cases, they have an old version.
- Install the appropriate 'monitor' driver for your card (standard drivers doesn't work for capturing data).
- aircrack-ng suite is command line tools. So, you have to open a commandline
Start menu -> Run... -> cmd.exethen use them
- Run the executables without any parameters to have help
Documentation, tutorials, ... can be found on https://aircrack-ng.org
See also manpages and the forum.
For further information check the README file
How to install aircrack-ng latest version from terminal in Ubuntu 16.04 ?
Since you are on the 16.04, this version already comes (As of the 13th of August 2016) with the latest version of aircrack-ng. So the only needed way would be a simple:
The version right now is
1.2-0~beta3-4 which corresponds to the latest one on the official Aircrack page.
How To Install Aircrack Windows 8Luis AlvaradoLuis Alvarado
The one in the repository is already the latest version for Ubuntu 16.04.
apt-cache policy aircrack-ng to check the available version. The output should be something similar to:
Now, from Aircrack-ng website the link for
Debian packages redirects to a develper page and a ftp page where the package version is the same as the one received from the above command.
How To Use Aircrack Windows
So, to install the latest package just do:RaphaelRaphael